Our History and Mission
On the 35th anniversary of Emergo Respite, it was decided that Emergo would be provided with a Foundation. Incorporated on May 25th, 2011, the Emergo Foundation’s mission is to raise funds for the benefit of Emergo Respite, to ensure the sustainability of services and carry out new projects.
The Foundation is now responsible for organizing and conducting the annual fund-raising campaign as well as for planning and smoothly running the various fund-raising activities.
The Board of Directors
- Jacques Chartrand, Fiera Capital
- Manon Carle Dagenais, parent
- Sylvie Cataford Blais, Galerie Simon Blais
- Luc Bertrand, National Bank of Canada
- Roger Carle, retired
- Francine Langan, friend of Emergo
- Robert Roy, Domaine Roy et fils
- Nicolas Schulman, National Bank Financial
- Christianna Scott, friend of Emergo
President and chief executive
National Bank of Canada
Exceptional donor, Mr. Louis Vachon has been supporting Emergo’s mission for many years. When we asked him to become Ambassador of our annual campaign, he did not hesitate for a moment. His generosity contributes significantly to the achievement of our mission.
2018 Annual Report
2016 Annual Report
2015 Annual Report
2014 Annual Report
2012 Annual Report